|—||an ancient adventure time proverb (via finnandcake)|
In the episode, Pretty Boy Flizzy was an R&B star who was under fire from the media for several “incidents”, one of which was beating his wife Christiana. Despite that being seen as fucked up, he still had female fans who overlooked that and continued to support him anyway. Sound familiar now?
Pretty Boy Flizzy
DO I EVEN NEED TO POINT OUT WHO THIS GUY WAS A PARODY OF
- Everyone tells you that you’re merely a kid in a Flash costume, but you are, in fact, The Flash in the flesh. It’s not a difficult thing to wrap your head around honestly, but people have a real problem grasping this concept. You’ve taken to whizzing in circles around them to prove your point.
- The bolts on your head are oddly NOT part of the costume. They are actual horns made of solidified skin and bone, developed from your long and intense pain-training sessions with the all-seeing mountain goats of the Far Hills.
- You’re staring downward with contempt, probably at the shag carpet on the floor. You’ve always hated shag, and often considered replacing the entire floor with a living room pool.
- Just out of frame, your other hand is clutching a hidden lever that can drop the back of the couch into a secret laboratory, where you don a different costume and hat to team up with small animals in fedoras to counteract the bizarre outbreak of mad scientists threatening to take over the immediate vicinity.
When you don’t want anyone to know you’re home…
(since icant submit from phone)
sherlock me, blackcat :^)
- You have no eyes, and cannot therefore biologically see anything. But the glasses reflect reality outside and project the reflection into your innermost subconscious, allowing you to experience the outside world nonetheless.
- Due to a bizarre childhood incident, you have been left with one sole strand of hair protruding from an indentation at the crown of your head. You have described this look as “hella bitchin for da aple” on the internet.
- Despite complications from the lack of limbs or body parts, you’ve been able to purchase and maintain a house for yourself by working a job as an Energy Production Technician. That is to say, you pitch your body forward and “roll” on a large hamster wheel, which in turn cycles power through a massive generator. A dangerous but very lucrative career choice.
- Your skin condition was caused by the misfortune of going to school under a teacher by the name of Mrs. Gorf at “Wayside Elementary School”, atop the 30th floor. She didn’t like your hella-bitchin-for-da-aple hair and turned you into…well, an apple.
until april 25th on steam, you can get Portal 2 for just $4.99!
the orignal portal is marked down to $2.49!
and you can get the bundle with both games for $6.24!
selfie submission :) please sherlock me
- Your skin is pale and blue, suggesting you have recently acquired an antique crown of great magical properties and tried it on, potentially in hopes of winning the Ice Queen 2014 Pageant. If nothing else, your skin is now winter cold and your eyeliner is on point.
- The hand at your chest if actually not your own. You took it from a flesh-covered android as a trophy of your victory at the skirmish of Dessert Tray Mountain. To be fair, he WAS hogging the brownies.
- The angle of the picture suggests you are lying on your back, ideally to gaze at a rainbow overhead, thinking about how colors merge and bend at the just the right points when refracted through the moisture left over from your icy touch.
- Your blue skin against the red and yellow behind you suggest you have been also studying color theory in no small detail, perhaps in hopes of finding the True Origin of Purple, which is said to be the place demons are summoned from.
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
you, also, what, when, why, how, look, because, never
#(with your cock out)
#ALSO AYYYYY LOOK AT THAT SEXY COVER ART
#WHEN I SAW
#WHY DON’T YOU
#LOOK AT MY BABY ALL GROWN UP AND KICKIN ASS
#BECAUSE I’M SO TIRED OF THIS MEME
#NEVER FORGET HOW MUCH WE LOVE MOTORCITY
For my eulogy get Neil Diamond to sing.
And use lots of quotes from “Lord of the Rings”.
In lieu of flowers buy some raw meat.
Then pay some pirates to dance in the street.
And the party will rage for 900 days
With bonfires and swearing and random gun play.
And plaster the town with photos of me.
This is my decree. It’s my legacy.